emails from katherine wynne

Stewart C. Russell scruss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 18 16:14:43 UTC 2014

On 14-04-18 11:19 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Did anyone else get spammed this morning from the liberal gov't ?

If it's the same e-mail I got, there's an unsubscribe link to
metrics.mmailhost.com (a MailChimp site) buried in the headers. Which
may take you to a page with - rather alarmingly - your name, postal
address, phone number and e-mail.

Unsubscribing from a political list is somewhat futile, as they have
assumed permission from us all anyway. Since government makes the laws
about DNC lists, they don't think they're doing anything wrong by making
themselves exempt from them ☹

For more details, please see my years-long fight with the Ontario NDP to
get off their mailing lists. I eventually had to pretend to move to PEI
to get rid of them.

 Stewart