emails from katherine wynne

David Collier-Brown davec-b-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 18 17:32:10 UTC 2014

Could you send me a copy?  I did a gig for Martha Hall Findlay and have
some techie contacts with the admins, to get the "personal information"
leak swatted.  Unfortunately, the Ontario Liberals don't spam me (;-))

--dave

davecb-0XdUWXLQalXR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org           |                      -- Mark Twain