Is FTPsync my Best Solution

Stephen stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 29 00:50:20 UTC 2013

I am looking for a tool to update my hosted (Hostpopa) web site. I like
rsync for local stuff and found FTPsync using Google.

But this is not Ubuntu supported. Since I am not in a hurry, I thought I
would pause and solicite opinions/advice.

I anticipate the site to grow to hundreds of pages, and many images
linked on the pages.

1) I compose and test on my local system
2) I want to, as simply as possible, update the host site.

I welcome comments about FTPsync experience as well as suggestions for
alternate tools I might consider.

Thank you!

--
Stephen