OpenStreetMap presentation tonight

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 21 16:43:51 UTC 2013

Toronto Mappy Hour includes a presentation on "How to map your
neighborhood", tonight.  We'll have all of the usual conversation,
Q&A, and fun, plus the benefit of the presentation by Steve Singer.

Steve is a longtime OpenStreetMap contributor, and software developer.
He has presented at State of the Map, the international OpenStreetMap
conference as well as many others.  His carefully organized
presentations and approachable style make his presentations a pleasure
for viewers of all experience levels.  Not to be missed.

Join us at C'est What, 67 Front Street East, Toronto, tonight.
Presentation starts at 6:30pm.

http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Toronto/

Can't make it tonight? We have Mappy Hour every month to meet and
mingle with other mappers.