jor1k join JS/Linux - another Linux in your browser

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 7 19:30:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Giles Orr <gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> That's all kinds of fascinating and disturbing.  Seems to work reasonably
> well.  vi works: the system is complete.

Not sure when this was added but I agree... watching glxgears turn (at
0.3fps) in a web browser is a bit disturbing.  It's slow but it really
works.

In the drop down boxes, select a core and the "Basic X window system
running twm, glxgears and xeyes (8MB)" disk image to give it a try.

<http://s-macke.github.io/jor1k/>

How long until we can X-forward our apps from the desktop to browser
tabs and vice versa?

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more