unwelcome mouse pointer wrap around: Ubuntu 13.04

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 30 05:06:07 UTC 2013

The CompizConfigSettingsManager has an option for wrapping the mouse
around the screen, under "Desktop Wall | Viewport Switcher | Allow
Wrap-Around".  Although I have CCSM installed, I'm not running a Compiz
enabled  desktop environment, so I can't test it.

The CompizConfigSettingsManager is in the package
compizconfig-settings-manager

Of course, there's probably a text file that can be edited to accomplish
this too...

--Bob.