Top posting

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 28 17:02:52 UTC 2013

Once every a couple months, the "top posting versus bottom posting holy
wars" erupt. There is no victory, there are no prevailing parties, there is
no peace, no truce.
No matter how much time passes, we continue waging this endless war. We
have since long lost track of how much hard disks got filled with the
resulting messages of this war, and it keeps going and going.
We are all stuck on our confirmation bias. We obviously have the simple and
absolute truth that we are on the right side, and we just cannot understand
why the opposing side cannot see the beauty, simplicity and correctness of
our view. Looks like them are stuck on their biases too.

And the war keeps going, and going, and going...

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.