Top posting

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue May 28 14:37:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 08:53:30PM -0400, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> Our counsel - both internal, and a raft of Bay and Wellington street
> externals - use it exclusively. I doubt a judge would would take a very
> lenient view of "I don't read HTML emails".

Well given my email client doesn't do HTML, it is a fact.

I would say what you are doing is a bad idea and you should correct it.

HTML email support is NOT universal, and assuming it is, is a terrible
idea, especially if what you are sending is actually important.

Any sane email system supports sending both HTML and plain text at the
same time.

--
Len Sorensen