Top posting

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon May 27 20:46:24 UTC 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 04:30:51PM -0400, Digimer wrote:
> That's a pretty dismissive attitude, if I may say so.

Yes it is.

But I hate receiving HTML only email that I simply can't read, and then
going through effort to find a way to read it onyl to discover it offered
nothing of value.  Especially on a mailing list that explicitly says no
HTML allowed.

And top posting really does not work for technical discussions, which
is often what happens on this list.

And excusses about email clients and use of cell phones are irrelevant.
Don't use a device for something it isn't suited for.

--
Len Sorensen