OT: Canadians asked to accept spam?!

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun May 26 01:55:35 UTC 2013

Walter Dnes wrote:
> I live in a condo building, so only postal employees can drop stuff
> into my mailbox.  I only get item 1 above, so I don't mind.  What's
> really ruined it for Canada Post is all flyer-droppers who by-pass
> Canada Post and have stuff stashed into your mailbox, under your door,
> etc.

If you catch those guys, tell them they're trespassing on private
property and have to leave immediately.  They have no business being
there and "doing their job" does not give them the right to trespass on
private property..  As a condo owner, it is your right to do so. I have
even called police on some people (bible thumpers & JWs and "energy
marketers") who were going door to door and refused to leave.  One even
tried claiming the roads within my condo were public property!.  Other
than political canvasers, no one has the right to go door to door on
condo property, or any private property for that matter.