OT: Canadians asked to accept spam?!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 25 16:53:23 UTC 2013

The article doesn't mention that that postage-paid response card had two
second "Oui, je veux recevoir les ordures en courrier" (paraphrased).

The enclosed letter also said that if the response card wasn't received,
junk mail delivery would resume in a few weeks...

Canada Post must really be hurting.

--Bob.