Guelph Raring Ringtail Release Party, Friday 10 May, 7pm at Diyode

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 9 06:02:00 UTC 2013

Start the week with a party[1,2], end the week with a party!

On Friday, 10 May 2013 at 7:00pm Verdi R-D (@azend) is hosting an Ubuntu
13.04 Raring Ringtail Release Party at the Diyode Community Workshop in
Guelph.

Some party snacks will be provided, but more are always welcome.  Azend
sez: "I'm thinking of doing a little demo session during the event to
show what people are doing with Ubuntu and linux based operating
systems." If you're doing something with Ubuntu, here's your chance to
show off.

And if there's something you want to do with Ubuntu, this is also your
chance to ask.  I've got some ISOs (32- and 64-bit Unity, 64-bit Gnome),
so if you bring a DVD or USB stick I can make a bootable disk for you
(in fact, that could be one of the demos).  If you want another flavour
(Edubuntu, Server, Studio, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Xubuntu) let me know soon!

*What:* Guelph Raring Ringtail Release Party
*When:* Friday, 10 May 2013 7:00pm to 10:00pm
*Where:* Diyode Community Workshop, Unit B, 71 Wyndham St. S, Guelph,
Ontario http://www.diyode.com/
*Map:* http://osm.org/go/ZXn_USJA--?m
*Online:* http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-ca
*Registration:*
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2393-guelph-raring-ringtail-release-party/
(optional, but appreciated)

--Bob.

[1] Toronto Debian Release Party:
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyWheezy/Canada/Toronto
[2] KW Debian Release Party:
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyWheezy/Canada/Kitchener-Waterloo

--

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>         http://sobac.com/sobac/
SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388