[TLUG]: Teksavvy modem reliability

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 5 13:09:23 UTC 2013

It turns out modem is a ZyXel VSG 1432-B101; Teksavvy finally brought a
replacement modem which also didn't work. Finally some bright light at Bell
said, "Oh, there's an adjustment we can make at the C.O.", re- profiled the
connection, and bingo, the Internet connection was back.

Does anyone know what they might have adjusted? I have no idea how rare
that might be, but it seems it would be much more convenient than sending a
Bell truck out to the customer location.

Cheers,

Alex