Recommended Linux Distribution for Current Mandriva 2011.0 User

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 1 03:12:50 UTC 2013

Just to note: linux mint debian edition has no relation to ubuntu, it is
based pure on debian. I assume all other mint versions do however base off
ubuntu. With LMDE you have rolling upgrade (but i heard ubuntu is perhaps
planning that too).
Learn about apt-get and dpkg -i as well :)
I use Cinnamon as well, not Mate.

-tl