Anyone want a Cubox?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 4 00:05:01 UTC 2013

If you can't post to a public forum and use common decency, please don't
bother.
I'm sure any future HR department googling you will be happy to read your
rant in the permanent archives, though.
Whether or not time spent on this so-called "hacker bullshit" is for you,
common decency wouldn't have cost you more than a few seconds thought
before posting.