Fedora-18 -- how to install?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 1 22:29:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 07:24:08PM -0500, William Park wrote:
> My God, what kind of incantation do I have to recite in order to install
> Fedora-18?  I can't get past "partition selection".  Fedora-18's
> partition selection is totally different from previous Fedora or any
> other distro.
>
> Has anyone successfully installed Fedora-18?

Well the one fedora fan at work installed fedora-18, then went looking
for a new distribution and is now running mint.  Haven't convinced him
to go debian yet, but at least he is on a .deb based system now that
cares what the users want in a system. :)

Fedora-18 seems to be having a lot of users going "WTF?" at it.

So good luck.

--
Len Sorensen