Bluetooth LE hacking tutorial?

Tim Tisdall tisdall-DXT9u3ndKiSh7up9GtFB90EOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 6 18:20:49 UTC 2013

Connecting to an LE device requires using "sudo hcitool lecc"  (not the cc
one used for regular bluetooth).  I'm not really sure how you use either
"cc" method, though.  It just connects and gives me a handle and I'm not
sure what you can do with it.

Try using "sudo gatttool -I" once you have a bluetooth address and you can
query information from the device.