MKL libraries

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 25 17:12:10 UTC 2013

On 25/07/13 21:00, William Weaver wrote:
> Would it be ok if I message you off list. I'm really interested in
> learning about what projects your working on and if it's something I
> can help with.

Yes! Anyone who is on this list is very welcome to write me privately. I
treat members of this list with a big esteem. And a few of these here
are also on my linkedin profile (which is, at least in my case, a really
great way of keeping and gaining contacts together).

My problems are now more of scientific type, research, not so much
programming or something like that. You (or anyone here around) is
welcome also to join a mailing list I created and maintain that is
devoted to discussion of software that could be used for modeling of
physical processes in nanotechnology - a broad subject and I am certain
that contributions from many of you here would be very beneficial to all
list members. Archives of the mailing list are here:

zb.