$35 LAN Party...

Molly Tournquist mollytournquist-ifvz4xmYPRU at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 02:59:17 UTC 2013

It's an awfully conventional arangement(which could be interpreted as stale). You're still dealing with a somewhat awkward, less-than-neat bundle of components. For one thing, it's a bit odd to for everyone to have keyboards in an arangement where they can just talk to each otyher. I'm under the impression that people are already doing this kind of thing with laptops.

Don't get me wrong, it's not at all unexpected that rapberry pis will be used MOSTLY for gaming, but what seems fitting is something stranger and specialized.  Well, technically you don't need a keyboard and LCD monitor to play quake 3, but...