Little Linux Box Bits...

Molly Tournquist mollytournquist-ifvz4xmYPRU at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 00:19:43 UTC 2013

There's a worrying bias, shoving under the rug that potential for spinning escapism by writing it off as a neat, cut and dry pressure valve. Escapism as one negative side among many potential big contexts, gaming has become a humongous thing.

Sorry about however you were pushed into weaving in that slant.