Ubuntu Coming To Android Smartphones

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 3 14:37:25 UTC 2013

> Not sure that this will ever be successful, or am I being to
> pessimistic.
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20891868
> Jim

Me too. Its kind of a very hard market to get into late. If Microsoft with
multi billion marketing are going no where, I doubt this will work.

That being said, its a good option to be there. More toys for geeks. It may
actually successful in niche market and encourage experimentation.  That
would be good enough for me to consider it successful

William