Ubuntu Hour - Toronto

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 6 19:30:13 UTC 2013

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> I do however promise NOT to show up to a Ubuntu event and point out all
> the things that are terribly wrong with Ubuntu.

But would you promise to show up to an Ubuntu event and NOT point out
all the things terribly wrong with Ubuntu?

--Bob, who promises to show up to an Ubuntu event and point out all the
things NOT terribly wrong with Ubuntu...

(actually, Ubuntu Hours ARE a great place to show up and point out all
the things terribly wrong with Ubuntu. And then we hold an Ubuntu Global
Jam to fix those things. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam )