Ubuntu Hour - Toronto

Abby Bassie-Cripps maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 6 06:54:55 UTC 2013

Hi Aruna

I understand the sentimental idea. I have friends on this list that love Centos as much as I love Ubuntu. Yes, it is mostly based on what we start of with. We all put so much time into learning that first version. Yes, I loved the gnome2 as well. But I am sure the latest will get better. All OS do eventually improve.

I will have to check out Awesome as soon as I can. I was not aware of that one ontil now. Thanks!

Abby