Ubuntu Hour - Toronto

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 5 21:52:19 UTC 2013

Oh-kay sounds good to me.

I love Thai food, so works for me. And I spoke to some others who may be
interested in attending and Bob Jonkman from Elmira-Kitchner said he is
availble on 14th Sat, has a busy schedule it seems. Good person to have
around very experienced and humble.

Listen, someone just called me said name was Rone used to run Free-geek
toronto and said I should speak to a Pero who used to work for the European
space agency and is very experienced but very new to Canada. Rone also said
the exact same thing you did about Coffee Time and he also mentioned it
would be nice if it is a place where they can pick up a beer. Am just
keeping you informed of the possible attendees likes and dislikes.

Once again my apologies if you felt uncomfortable with the location, like I
said this is the very first time am doing this so have a heart :-)

So right  now we have a possible five people for the meet. You, Moi, Bob,
David Pelly from Cambridge has expressed interest attending and Rone and
Piero. It's a good start ?

If you can spare a few minutes Renata I feel you would be the best person
to take care of logistics as you seem to have done all this before ? I will
of course do what I can but will bug you when i need to if I may ?

Your site by the way can use some help, it's fine the way it is but I am a
web-designer/developer and I can make that shine like moonlight on Thai
food. We shall talk soon !

Coffe time is not that bad man, we go there all the time :-)

*Aruna Hewapathirane*
Consultant/Trainer
Phone : 647-709-9269
Website: <http://goog_1768911931>Open Source