Ubuntu Hour - Toronto

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 5 21:39:15 UTC 2013

Artegelato is much better, steps from Ossington. They also serve
Gelato (great gelato). My only problem with Artegelato is they are
packed with families and kids at a certain time of the day, but that
can be avoided.

Café Novo is by High Park subway station, a very nice place. There's a
Starbucks across the street that stays open late for when it closes.

If I remember well, there's a coffee at Bay and Bloor, plus a few food
spots. My availability depends on the day, but I'm giving ideas on how
to make the meeting more interesting for the people who plan to attend
- they will be more likely to go if it's a friendlier place than
Coffee Time.

People at this group tend to like asian food with their meetings, and
the weather is cold, so I'd consider a Pho or Thai place! Everybody
loves it :)

Renata Rocha
http://renata.org