understanding probability

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 12 21:03:44 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:42:12PM +0400, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> I had some argument with my Russian wife. About logic. Wife is a
> farmacist. This is of course a sort of profession. She earns 3 times
> more that I am at university ;)

Some CEOs "earn" hundreds of million a year.  That doesn't mean they
have a clue about everything.  Doesn't mean they don't either.

> Lennart is a marerialist. I am too. Though I will rarely agree with
> him on numbers ;)

I may have a degree that says B.Math on it, but I won't claim to be
a mathematician (It does say Computer Science on the degree as well,
so clearly I was aimed at more practical stuff).  I am entirely able to
be wrong about numbers. :)

--
Len Sorensen