understanding probability

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 12 18:42:12 UTC 2013

I had some argument with my Russian wife. About logic. Wife is a
farmacist. This is of course a sort of profession. She earns 3 times
more that I am at university ;)

Lennart is a marerialist. I am too. Though I will rarely agree with him
on numbers ;)

You do not need to understand words, but music and feelings. Anna
German(*). This is not well known. The performance is based on Lermontov
poetry.

(*) Anna German was born in Uzbekistan. She died of a sort of cancer in
around 1982 (find yourself). She was not Polish, and not Russian, but
these countries consider her as she was. She was of ... father from
Polish city of Łódź, who was not Polish but.. rather from Holland. And
mother who was.. name was Irma, certainly not Polish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl9VDbRwOxo