Supper at Panera Bread?

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 30 16:24:26 UTC 2013

As previous noted GTALug is looking for a replacement pre-meeting
gathering place for Salad King (good food, good prices, but too loud).
In previous discussions the following have been noted as possible
replacements:

===================================

- Tim Hortons - N/E corner Yonge & Dundas Ground floor (entrance off
Victoria) - Basic, reliable
- Food court - N/E corner Yonge & Dundas 3rd floor - Good range of
inexpensive food, didn't seem that crowded about 7 PM
- Panera Bread - N/W corner Yonge & Edward. - Sandwiches, soup, &
pasta. Has 2nd floor eating area
- Pickle Barrel - Atrium on Bay - N/W corner Yonge & Dundas - Good all
round spot
- Hard Rock Cafe - On Yonge, just south of Dundas Square - Touristy
but otherwise has possibilities
- Swiss Chalet - Yonge just north of Gould west side - Basic, reliable
- Spring Sushi - N/E corner Yonge & Dundas 5th floor - Didn't see
dining room, but menu looks interesting
- Spring Roll - Atrium on Bay N/W corner Yonge & Dundas - Seemed a bit
busy but has possibilities.
- Kabab Grill, Yonge & Gerard (middle eastern) -- good reviews, meat
and veggie variety, has upstairs seating that could be talked into
reserving a  spot for regulars.
- Donair Kebab House, same area  -- ditto except for the upstairs
- Yueh Tung, Dundas @ Elizabeth

So, I am wondering if there would be some other people who would be
willing to meet me at Panera Bread this evening at 6:00 PM to do a
mini-review for the group?

Basically we want to start reducing the above list to something
manageable from which to make a final choice.

Colin McGregor