Was Cutting the Cord, Getting rid of the monkey

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 25 00:07:23 UTC 2013

James,

> In my case, all except two credit cards have been cancelled, with no
outstanding debt on them.

> In the two remaining cards, my credit limits have been set to zero.
>
> Paying a debt with a cheque when you know that you have insufficient
funds is a crime, and paying a debt with a credit card with a credit limit
of zero is impossible.

> Were you joking?

I don't think he was joking.  He is mostly confused of the process as I am.

See, for you to sit and decide to declair bankruptcy, you mostly wouldn't
have any money at all. So you would get to a catch 22 scenario where you
need bankruptcy to exit debt but can't afford to pay for bankruptcy.

Who receive the $3,000? Lawyer's?  Bank? Where do you go to declair
bankruptcy? Just being curious here.

William