Teksavvy lowers prices

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 3 13:11:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 08:12:57PM -0400, Maxcess wrote:
> Hello Group
>
> This is part of the email I got:
> "As of your next billing date, you will notice that the Internet package you are subscribing to will change from High Speed DSL 25 / DSL à haute vitesse 25 at $52.99 to High Speed DSL 25 Pro / DSL 25 Pro - ON - RED at $39.99. "
>
> I have also recently lost my server connection, because on the VDSL modem/router, does not have proper bridging.
>
> I am now looking for a router that can handle VDSL speed and has dd-wrt? Does anyone have any info on this topic.

Mine is working fine.

I have the white VDSL2 modem, which I hit factory reset on, disabled
HPNA and Wifi, plugged my DIR-825 (rev B1) into switch port 1, and
configured PPPoE on the DIR-825, and it always works great.  Never had
any issue getting the maximum speed.

I know both dd-wrt and openwrt are available, although I keep not getting
around to upgrading the firmware.

--
Len Sorensen