Teksavvy lowers prices

Maxcess maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 3 01:48:05 UTC 2013

Hi Scott

Lost server connection was just a very general discription.
I had achived a form of bridge set up on the Sagemcom with the help of Teksavvy. However, my router could not handle the high speed access and it to has had its firewall and nat limitations. It was fine for a very basic web server. However, I have been creating a larger more secure system and it is no longer usable. (hens - lost my server connection) I need a router that can handle the higher speeds and is DD-WRT for more internal customising. Or I set up a software switch in my server that contains my firewall and natting configurations. This second option is still a bit out of my own grasp at the moment, but I am still learning.

Abby