Electrosonic

Bill Duncan bduncan-m0FWaBiyNdxg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 4 20:57:20 UTC 2012

They closed that office a few years back.  Not sure if Marty (VE3MR,
Martin Rosenthal) still even owns it.  I think their main warehouse
is in Buffalo now.  I used to work for Electrosonic back in the 70's..

http://www.e-sonic.com/acc/locations.aspx

Regarding the T.R.A.C.E. thread, was a member of that group late 70's
but dropped out early 80's for much the same reason that someone else
had mentioned.

[James Knott said:]

> James Mcintosh wrote:
> > When I checked last, Electrosonic was in northern North York, on a
> > northwest corner on the west side of Victoria Park Avenue, about one
> > block south of Steeles Avenue East.
>
> Yes, it's been there for many years, but it used to be at 555 Yonge St.,
> near Wellesley.  Back in the early 70's, I was working in the old
> Toronto Stock Exchange building @ 234 Bay and would occasionally take
> the subway up to Electrosonic.  Back in those days, people with an
> amateur radio licence were entitled to a free catalog (the size of a
> phone book).

Bill Duncan,
bduncan-m0FWaBiyNdxg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
+1 416 697-9315