Electrosonic

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 4 21:10:36 UTC 2012

Hi Bill

I recall running into you in both computer and amateur radio circles
back in those days.  Didn't you hang around what became that Altair
store on Queen west of Simcoe?  As I recall, a woman named "Karen" was
one of the owners.

BTW, the last time I was in Electrosonic was in 2006.  It looked as
though they were reducing the display area then.  I couldn't find what I
was looking for, so I went to Active Electronics, which was then right
on the corner, beside Electrosonic.