GTALug (Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group) POG (Political Outreach Group).

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 15 17:52:31 UTC 2012

Right now we are facing some bills (C-11 and C-30) that could have
unpleasant side effects for the open source community.

What (if anything) to do about them? Well there is the GTALug (Greater
Toronto Area Linux User Group) POG (Political Outreach Group).

Just to note that the next GTALug POG meeting will be :

March 19th 2012, 7:00 PM at my place (near Yonge and Eglinton). This
will be discussions about where open source and politics cross paths.

Anyone interested in attending please let me know, and I will send the
exact address (this is because my living room is ... not huge and I
would like to know how many people to expect).

Thanks.

Colin McGregor