Low-cost web-hosting recommendations?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 15 20:45:07 UTC 2012

  I want to set up a low-traffic website.  It'll probably be too much
traffic and too large for my "personal webspace" on Teksavvy, so I need
a webhosting service.  I'm not looking for databases/CGI/etc.  I just
want to put up a simple web page.  I already have a domain name with
Tucows/Hover, and I intend to point it at the website.  I want to be
able to upload with either scp or passive ftp.  I don't have Front Page
and I don't think it exists for linux<G>.