PC Microphones

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 13 14:39:55 UTC 2012

I am a fan of Blue Microphones <http://www.bluemic.com (http://www.bluemic.com/)>. But they aren't cheap. The Snowflake (which is in their portable line) cost around $60. In my experience they work pretty much seamlessly on Linux (I have a Yeti and Snowball).

--
Myles Braithwaite
http://mylesbraithwaite.com | me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org