PC Microphones

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 13 14:31:46 UTC 2012

I am looking at a proof-of-concept project at work that calls for
recording audio (some voice instructions). The issue at the moment is
getting a microphone. Obviously I want it all, namely :

- Low cost
- Excellent voice quality (which might NOT be a good thing with my
voice :-( , but... if the proof of concept works I'll hopefully be
able to get someone else to read the matterial...).

So, what do I get at a low cost that avoids the worst pitfalls?

Thanks.

Colin McGregor