Rogers goes Linux Hostile

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 9 18:05:10 UTC 2012

My brother-in-law is fluently bilingual.  He finds his ISP has better
and faster tech support in French.  The amusing thing is, he presses 2
for French, then after greeting the guy asks if he speaks English too.
The answer is invariably "yes", and the two proceed to happily resolve
the problem in Canada's other official language, "Press 1".

On 09/07/12 01:21 PM, James Knott wrote:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
>> I wonder what happens if you call in to Rogers and say "Bonjour!
>> Est-ce que vous pouvez m'aider?"
> For service in English, please press 1.
> For service in French, please hang up.  ;-)

There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't