Dynamic DNS -- which one?

Alex Volkov avolkov-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 27 12:35:53 UTC 2012

I don't get it why anyone would still sign up for dyn.com. Through the
years they have become progressively worse by putting more and more
roadblocks in registration and renewal process to make people pay, now you
have to go 'pro-trial' just to sign up.

I use no-ip.com, they sometimes send me an email saying to renew my
subscription, but that is it. I don't have to deal with nearly as much
bullshit as dyn.com puts everyone through.

Sent from my mobile device.