Invitation to speak at casual Free & Open Source colloquium (University of Toronto)

Quinn DuPont isaac.q.dupont-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 4 17:40:23 UTC 2012

We are looking for speakers for an ongoing, casual (lunchtime)
colloquium on Free & Open Source
Software, held at the University of Toronto.

More information is available here:
http://takhteyev.org/courses/11F/foss-brown-bag/

The talks may be technical in nature, but please recognize that
the audience is very general; the topic
can be somewhat loosely affiliated with FOSS.

For more information, please contact me at
http://www.iqdupont.com/contact . Even if you do not
have a talk to offer, please feel free to attend and join in
 the discussion!

Regards,
Quinn DuPont