New Tutorial - RHCS + DRBD + KVM; 2-Node HA on EL6

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 4 16:00:35 UTC 2012

VirtualBox (4.1.8) is still faster than KVM (1.0).  But, one thing that KVM does and
VirtualBox doesn't is booting from USB harddisk.  The relevant option is
        -usbdevice host:xxx.yyy
where "xxx" and "yyy" are from

        lsusb

Thanks Kelly.  "High-availability storage" is my next project.  I will soon recycle my
current 8-disk RAID5 machine as backup, and build a new machine.  I was thinking
of "raid over network", instead of "continual rsync".  Your doc is just the right thing at
the right time.

--

William