New Tutorial - RHCS + DRBD + KVM; 2-Node HA on EL6

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 3 21:26:07 UTC 2012

Kelly

Thanks a lot.  Really well done and very detailed.  Actually, I have
not seen a how to kind of documentation that is this detailed, 192
pages long!.

The cool thing is should someone need to support the cluster for your
employer, he will have a better time.  Most people,   and I am guilty
too leaves very little documentation making life really interesting
for anyone who may work on your project after you are done.

Curious, I assume you have now deployed KVM widely. Do you have any
reservation about it?  I found xen really impossible to do without
compiling stuff, something I really hate, but the KVM is not yet well
received.  Know any users of KVM, someone like Amazon?

Anyway, thank again

William