New Tutorial - RHCS + DRBD + KVM; 2-Node HA on EL6

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 3 15:21:01 UTC 2012

Hi TLUG,

  I'd sequestered myself away last May to write a new clustering
tutorial. Welp, 'tis done!

https://alteeve.com/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial

  This new tutorial assumes no prior knowledge of clustering. It walks
you through the entire build process, starting with the OS install and
network config clear through to fully testing the completed cluster.

  It's based on EL6 (RHEL6, CentOS 6, SL6, etc) using DRBD for clustered
storage, so no expensive SAN is needed.

  When done, you will have a fully redundant highly available platform
for KVM virtual servers. It covers both Linux and Microsoft guests, live
migration, etc.

Cheers!

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron