Activists creating decentralized mesh network that can't be blocked, filtered or silenced

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 25 18:38:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Anthony Verevkin <anthony-P5WJPa9AKEcsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> From: "Thomas Milne" <thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
>> I would LOVE to be part of building something like this, anyone know of
>> anything like this locally?
>>
>> http://goo.gl/7Vnua
>
> I was thinking about this kind of setup earlier and I would also like
> to be a part of something like that. However I can see some serious
> issues here:
<snip>
> So this is a nice thing to do, but it has a lot of caveats. If you have an
> idea of how to overcome this, I'd be happy to join you.

You may be interested in some of the information the Pirate Party has
collected: <https://www.pirateparty.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1128.0>

If a project gets underway, I'd be happy to make some introductions.
After months of constitution reform, leadership elections and other
restructuring, I suspect we'll be reactivating this topic in the
not-too-distant future as well.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca