Seneca College and the Raspberry Pi.

Anthony de Boer adb-SACILpcuo74 at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 21 16:01:44 UTC 2012

Colin McGregor wrote:
> I trust most of the folks here have been following the story of the
> Raspberry Pi, a $35 (or $25 depending on model) Linux running computer
> designed in the UK. ...

Apropos that, you'd at one point mentioned the possibility of a group
buy, to save on shipping costs from the UK.  Was that still happening,
or should I put ordering one directly somewhere down my todo list?

It does seem like the next logical thing to play with, after the
Arduino.

--
Anthony de Boer