Anyone used a LittleChips LN2440SBC board?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 11 15:25:11 UTC 2012

| From: Kevin Cozens <kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org>

| I have an ARM-based LN2440SBC board that is made by LittleChips. I can compile
| the 2.4 Linux for it and also have compiled the 2.6 kernel that was patched to
| support this board. I can't seem to get the board to recognize the SD memory
| card and that is hampering my ability to do more with this board.

Shot in the dark:

If the board is old enough, it may not have SDHC support.  I only see
SD mentioned on the spec sheet.  A quick Google for "LN2440SBC sdhc"
doesn't convince me that it supports SDHC.  Is you SD card SD or SDHC?

I think that all cards 2G or less would work as SD.  At least that
used to be the case.  Any card larger than 4G is SDHC-only; SD-only
hardware cannot handle them.  Some 4G cards would work with SD
hardware, even though that was not covered by the SD standard; only
some SD drivers were up up to the task.