Anyone used a LittleChips LN2440SBC board?

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 12 20:52:12 UTC 2012

On 12-02-11 10:25 AM, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | I have an ARM-based LN2440SBC board that is made by LittleChips. I can compile
> | the 2.4 Linux for it and also have compiled the 2.6 kernel that was patched to
> | support this board. I can't seem to get the board to recognize the SD memory
> | card and that is hampering my ability to do more with this board.

> If the board is old enough, it may not have SDHC support.  I only see
> SD mentioned on the spec sheet.  A quick Google for "LN2440SBC sdhc"
> doesn't convince me that it supports SDHC.  Is you SD card SD or SDHC?

Thanks, Hugh. It's worth keeping that in mind. Not sure how old is old
enough. The latest date on the website for the product is 2008. The SD card
I'm trying to use is only 512MB. IIRC, I have a 128MB card that I can try.
If I can get it mounted I will be able to verify the device name for the SD
card slot.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.