OT: Opinion on making recuirters part of your LinkedIn network?

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 6 17:40:42 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking for a job, and have been talking to a number of
recruiters (some of whom may be on this list).

I received a couple of invitations to connect from these recruiters,
but I haven't added any of them to my LinkedIn network unless I've
actually worked with them, because I prefer that my network consist of
people that I know and/or people I've worked with. Thoughts?

Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario