Mint Debian

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 3 01:34:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 07:24:19PM -0400, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Does anyone here use Mint Debian? What are your thoughts..especially
> for those who have used regular debian?

Mint looks very nice, and is well put together, but since they only did
32bit to start, I didn't even care too give it a try.  I only do 64bit
installs these days.

And I am still sticking with plain old Debian for my machines, but I
would recommend Mint above Ubuntu any day for people looking for a Linux
install that just works.

--
Len Sorensen