unborking tlug sig

Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 21 15:17:15 UTC 2011

No Tlug footer on your message. What client are you using. Wait a
minute, my phone kludge footer appears in your response as does my
gmail footer but the tlug footer is not appended. What's going on
here, besides the fact that I'm a lousy speller.

In an effort to back-trace the problem, I'm going to try to disable
Latitude, GPS and Google location as I'm thinking that the
co-ordinates used by for location, rather than being sent in plain
text are being bundled into a mime format in order to be parsed by a
GIS system which either cannot or will not recognize plain text.

I refuse to believe that I cannot use linux to send a plain text
message and I balk at having to root my device to do this.

Thanks Russ

--
About me: From 1969 to 1977 my nickname was "the science centre kid."
I hold the record for most attendences by someone not staff. I could